~-~



THANK YOU guys for :
more than 95 000 downloads in mediafire
more than 115 000 visits on my new website
more than 6000 downloads on Skysims 010 retexture

WOW love you guys (^~^)

Thanks for everybody who added my banner to they websites, follow me or upload my updates in other sites.

Thank you for helping me improve my website ^^

By downloading my files, you donate without paying anything ;)

Monday, August 5, 2013

Maintenance

Hi guys
I will be doing maintenance for a while, because I realized I don't like many things about my blog (especially about my old posts).
 Blog still will be opened but you may see some mistakes, just ignore them.
What I will fix?
~Remake old hair previews
~Fix broken links
~Remove useless post
and something more...

When updates will be done you will be informated ;)

P.S. you can see fixed downloads under label "Fixed DL" under the header.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for your upcoming hairs you re textured!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be added when Bluedolphinsims admin will check it ;)