~-~



THANK YOU guys for :
more than 95 000 downloads in mediafire
more than 115 000 visits on my new website
more than 6000 downloads on Skysims 010 retexture

WOW love you guys (^~^)

Thanks for everybody who added my banner to they websites, follow me or upload my updates in other sites.

Thank you for helping me improve my website ^^

By downloading my files, you donate without paying anything ;)

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Nightcrawler fhair 03 retexture

Hey guys!
 Wow, it's been a long time since I visit my blog, but I hope I can wake it up again :) 
Here's new hair converted by Martini (big thanks for him).
Since now I will be working mostly on hair conversions, because I want to help to Martini to make them more.

Here's the first one :)



Mesh is included
File size - 4,23Mb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be added when Bluedolphinsims admin will check it ;)