~-~



THANK YOU guys for :
more than 95 000 downloads in mediafire
more than 115 000 visits on my new website
more than 6000 downloads on Skysims 010 retexture

WOW love you guys (^~^)

Thanks for everybody who added my banner to they websites, follow me or upload my updates in other sites.

Thank you for helping me improve my website ^^

By downloading my files, you donate without paying anything ;)

Saturday, May 26, 2012

many things to say ;)

HI GUYS.

1st. Today I went to peegyzone and was completely amazed. THEY PUBLISHED NEW HAIR.


WOW. But question where I can get them?


2nd thing.  What happened to mustbedetroyed.com domain? I mean them used Simscave, sunsetsims and paysites. I NEED THEM ALL. I will try to contact sunsetsims andmin.

3rd thing. AS many of you noticed I started to use ity.im link shortener. I know that you guys don't like these things, but i very need money at the moment. Also I think I worth at least a few cents for my work and wait a few seconds to download my things ;) BUT please do not click on advertisements under download bar, they can have viruses. but if you won't touch anything there, everything will be fine.


If you know something, please write comment ;)

3 comments:

  1. hair new peggy in jennisims the first to put

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Booty site is still there - I just pulled it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please recolor this, i love it

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be added when Bluedolphinsims admin will check it ;)